Friday, October 23, 2009

Get Started

Before you get started with this manual, there are a few questions you should ask yourself:
  • Should I install Windows 7 and still keep Vista or XP on my computer?
  • What version of Windows 7 should I use?
  • Should I upgrade or do a clean installation?
  • Should I use the 32 or 64 bit version of Windows 7?
This chapter addresses these questions and helps you get the answers that best suit your needs.

In the latter half of this chapter, you’ll learn about the Windows Registry and Group Policy Editor, which are referenced throughout this manual.

Enjoy working through this manual and remember: More is less when you customize your system; don’t try to change every last thing. Make changes that look good and keep your system clean and tidy.
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 megjegyzés: on "Get Started"

Post a Comment